Simple, meaningful sentences that show emotion are the most effective. Here are ten suggestions:
1. "I do not give you permission to make war in my name."
2. "Mr. President, your talk of war shames the American people."
3. "Thou shall not kill. War always murders innocent people."
4. "War is destructive and the worst way to recover the economy."
5. "Washington's foreign policy is a failure of diplomacy."
6. "Mr. President, are you listening? WE DON"T WANT WAR!"
7. "Mr. President, your behavior embarrasses your children."
8. "Mr. President, war only brings death, not prosperity."
9. "Mr. President, whose in charge, you or the Pentagon?"
10. "Mr. President, stop this madness of war."
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of the Daily Paul, its owner, site moderato