Comment: also check

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Ha Ha! (see in situ)

also check

your city website and do a property tax record search, or seek to pay your(their) tax bill. This will give all property in their name. This will usually provide you with info on your representative because he is local. Senators may be a little more difficult if you don't know the city or county of residence.
The city directory that I mention above isn't a phone book. It has all stable city residents listed along with their address.