The Daily Paul has been archived. Please see the continuation of the Daily Paul at Popular Liberty.com

Thank you for a great ride, and for 8 years of support!

Comment: Only 23% trust MSM news

(See in situ)


Only 23% trust MSM news

Only 23% trust MSM news reporters. The other 77% want to throw things at the TV and punch reporters in the face. If you count CNN's true fan base, their ratings would be below 100K.