subject to error just like the rest of us. If what you say is true - not suggesting it isn't... he is giving you advice that could give her grounds (in addition to good reason) for annulment. Deceit is not better.
IMO The only acceptable option past TELL HER RIGHT NOW, might be to meet the woman and her child at a DNA lab *immediately* if not sooner and pay extra to expedite the test if necessary. If positive - you must tell your fiance and be prepared at least for a postponement while things get sorted out. If negative - you could decide then whether or not to tell her.
I've already read that you've decided to tell her and I am glad for that. Best of luck to you all.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: