Comment: Dating back thousands of

(See in situ)

Dating back thousands of

Dating back thousands of years, the child inherits the status of the parents(historically, the status of the father). You inherited citizenship until you emanipate from you parents, AND refute your citizenship FORMALLY. Silence on the matter is considered consent.

But citizenship is voluntary and can be surrendered per USC Title 8 para 1481 (a)(6).

"Ehhh, What's ups Doc?" B.Bunny "Scwewy Wabbit!"E. Fudd
People's Awareness Coalition: Deprogramming Sequence