Just because I posted this doesn't mean I agree with all of it.
1. These were not responsible bikers.
2. These guys were looking for excitement.
3. I always let provocateurs go ahead and I back-off.
4. If they do try to screw with me I then adopt the mindset of a defensive motorcade driver.
a) Keep speed brisk (don't let anyone touch your vehicle)
b) Focus on an 'out' to avoid being trapped. (don't let anyone touch your vehicle)
c) Never stop (don't let anyone touch your vehicle)
d) Stay on open roads to avoid back-ups (don't let anyone touch your vehicle)
e) Keep a line open to State Police
5. If they do get aggressive with brake tests etc. start bouncing them off the side of the car.
6. Never try to run over them. It will likely disable your car. That's movie s-h-i-t.
7. TRUST ME ON THIS - YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. THESE BIKERS ARE VERY SKILLED AT EVADING PURSUIT BY POLICE. COPS DON'T EVEN TRY MOST OF THE TIME. I KNOW FROM YEARS OF FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE AND THOUSANDS OF MILES IN NY/NJ/DE/MD.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: