Comment: Facebook link

(See in situ)

Diamond Dog's picture

Facebook link

Sample:

David A. Bostick You let us down John! We will vote you out of office!
about a minute ago via mobile · Like

Dawn Waldrop John, You did good.
about a minute ago · Like · 1

Karen Lancaster We CAVED AND I'M ANGRY!!!
about a minute ago via mobile · Like

Leighton Reid Absolutely pathetic display, you may not have "won" the battle but at least you could have stood firm in our core principals and gone down swinging rather than playing Chamberlain. I'm done with supporting the RINO wing of the GOP.
about a minute ago · Like

Johnny Lloyd No spine... this will come to haunt the GOP.
about a minute ago · Like · 1

Michael Clark You have up the fight you are as weak as Obama
about a minute ago via mobile · Like

Richard E. Loberger It is a shame you switched parties on us. I do hope that e manage to get a man with conviction to take your place. Congress needs real men, not RINO's that feel stealing from my kids is fine. I will not support or fund republicans after you guys fail us tonight.
about a minute ago · Like · 1

Dee DeStefano I wish you knew how to fight. I lost all faith in you Mr Boehner. You are just as bad or maybe worst than Obama. Maybe this should be your last term.
about a minute ago via mobile · Like

Mark Edwin Sanders Your a RINO and make me sick, you sold out and soon you will be voted out.
about a minute ago · Like · 1

Aaron DeLaughter Your fired
about a minute ago via mobile · Like

Steve Smith I can't believe you gave in! Unreal. I live in Butler County and you can be assured that your political days are numbered. I know we can find someone in Butler County to replace you that has a spine. So enjoy your golf trips with Obama!! You will both be in the unemployment line soon!!
about a minute ago · Like

Ugochukwu M Duru You are an incompetent bastard, think about what history will write about you and your administration. As a nation we have ways of doing things, if you want to repeal Obamacare elect a Republican as a president then go through the process. Affordable health care is the law of the land passed by the supreme court and signed by the President of the United States of America if all you morons don't like to bad.
about a minute ago via mobile · Like

Bro Paul Jussen You are just another turncoat!
about a minute ago via mobile · Like

Cat Jacob Screw you, like you screwed us.
about a minute ago · Like · 1

Pat Wellinsky mr speaker you had us at the words no way, but why did you guys back out. you should know Obama is more scared of the tea party, you guys should stick together. may be it's more about wanting something so bad your not willing to give it up so easily. please try harder on anything else that comes your way.

The Diamond Dog is a real cool cat. | Reporting on the world from an altitude of 420.