Comment: 1) It is like, over 90% of

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Odd and anti-reality (see in situ)

1) It is like, over 90% of

1) It is like, over 90% of scientists agree that climate change is happening and is human-made. Of the other 10%, probably 90% believe that climate change is happening, just that it is not human made. There is definitely a lot of dissent, but he is correct in that the vast majority of scientists/climatologists believe in climate change.

2) I don't know if you are correct about this. Yields are up tremendously in correlation to the increase of GMO seeds. Correlation does not imply causation, but the correlation is there.

3) He's probably trying to say that terminator seeds have not been commercialized anywhere in the world?

4) True.

Plan for eliminating the national debt in 10-20 years:

Overview: http://rolexian.wordpress.com/2010/09/12/my-plan-for-reducin...

Specific cuts; defense spending: http://rolexian.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/more-detailed-look-a