of the desk, you don’t owe this guy any loyalty. He, as you have said, has done very well for you, but he didn’t do it for free…..he has been paid. He also has done it during a time of inflation……raising tide lifts all boats.
Without knowing anything about you, I wouldn’t dare give you investment advice and I am very well trained how to do that. But what you have to ask yourself is this.
1. Why do I want to buy some gold or silver……what is my objective?
2. What percentage of my portfolio do I need in these products? ……answer to number one may determine the answer to number two.
3. If it goes down 10% ….how will I feel?
4. If it goes down 50% …….how will I feel?......answered by #1
5. What is my exist strategy?
6. If it goes up by 50% would I sell……if so how much…..plan your exist before you make your purchase.
7. Above all else…..buy physical metal…….you can sell it anywhere. As a matter a fact I sold some to the people that advertised on the DP……they gave me a good price.
"Before we can ever ask how things might go wrong; we must first explain how they could ever go right"