Comment: First

(See in situ)


Seventeen years old is a teen. calling her a girl isn't correct. Teens REBEL. Of course DSS is going to take her back, and the report in on HER. What she might do is call a family attorney as ask for an emanipation through a mediation service provided by the city/county/state.. whatcha got for "teens at risk".

I suggest you go through a county directory. TEEN.. not child. She needs help as a TEEN, not a baby.