Comment: Yes you can

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Florida (see in situ)

Yes you can

however you will have to live without a license for one year. If you are drunk I think it's a better deal than a DWI.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere".

It's hard not to be a menace to society when half the population is happy on their knees. - unknown