...on what is inside the head of the down-voter here:
- do they not like that I support free markets, property rights, non-aggression, voluntarism?
- do they not like that I derive such things from a theistic worldview that hinges upon Love?
- do they not agree that it's not enough to just have a free market, property rights? Does it not matter how people then use these things?
- do they disagree that things really boil down to either nihilism and no real morality, or theism and genuine meaning and morality?
- or is it just a random drive-by down-vote? :)
I don't mind -- it's just mysterious to me...
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: