I have no expectation this will be any different from the last four or five of these.
- Has the "format" changed?
- Does Jan present new arguments, or is he still reading (literally!) from the same script?
- "Better" in what specific way? All these debates have been very broad in their scope for something with a lot of factors at play.
- Does the moderator actually moderate (e.g. strictly enforce time limits, no double-standard on follow-up questions, no interruptions, & less time debating the rules etc.)?
- Does this debate come to a logical conclusion, or is it cut short with an addendum from Jan?
Personally, I'm done.
If men are good, you don't need government; if men are evil or ambivalent, you don't dare have one.