Comment: Oh! Oh! I know! I know!

(See in situ)

Oh! Oh! I know! I know!

You need to become a PCO for the republican party and then take it back. Chances are about half of your county republican party is already RP supporters. A PCO is someone who elects who is the chairman at the next convention, who is on the rules committee, etc. It's actually very little work. Just go to your county auditor's office and fill out the paperwork, turn it in to them and pay $1.

"We will never give up. We will never give in." - Dr. Ron Paul