Comment: Wow, Armor, the book on 'ponerology' sounds like this might

(See in situ)


Wow, Armor, the book on 'ponerology' sounds like this might

end up being one of 'those books' to read in order to understand' how 5% of the population controls the other 95%.

While there are some very positive trends in humanity that are a direct threat to these evil ones, there is going to be some very shocking information in this book, especially to those who really haven't a clue what is behind the curtain of the 'psychopaths' running our world right now.

Just as long as I sprinkle my life with some cheerful humor and some dreamy endeavors, I think I might read this book.