Most Contentious PostsSubmitted by Joη on Sat, 06/23/2012 - 23:17
Updates every 1/2 hour
Last 7 Days
Updates every 6 hours
- Satanic chains removed from all human hands!
- Do Muslims Really Believe Jesus Christ Was Just A Prophet?
- Two years after the Sandy Hook massacre
- Unmasking Charlatans
- Hey Christians! There Are Two Sides To Every Story
- I abhor violence especially State sanctioned violence but sometimes
- Love Brings Peace!
Last 30 Days
- An open letter from Libertarian Party Chair Nicholas Sarwark to Sen. Rand Paul
- It's tough to choose between the police state and people going crazy
- Atheists launch provocative campaign in religious Deep South
- "SWAT Police Caught Setting Fires In Ferguson"
- The REAL Ferguson Conspiracy
- No, You're Not a Dummy For Believing in God
- Sen. Paul Would Declare War, Send Ground Troops Against ISIS-ugh!
- Jacob Hornberger: Rand Paul Is Wrong. Leave Iraq Alone!
- Sam Harris - Free Will is an Illusion (In honor of Buck50)
- Why do cops need guns?
- Abby Martin happy to be with the "hands up, don't shoot" crowd!
- Stop being a "Corporation" by losing your "legal name"...Updated!
- Farrakhan Basically Just Called For Revolution
- I Got Pulled Over For Speeding Today
- Rand Paul to Ferguson: "Come on guys, you got to wait to have your kids." (Government meddling in Procreation)
- PINAC: Darren Wilson Investigation Swayed by Favoritism from Start
- Obama Immigration Speech: All Major Television Networks Snub President, White House Not Pleased
- Proposed Constitution for the Newstates of America
- Kevin Spacey declares war on United Nations
- Roger Goodell wants to be your baby's daddy
- WATCH – Don Lemon To Cosby Rape Accuser: Why Didn't You Bite His D@x# Off?
- Thousands of animals in Nepal pay the ultimate price of "harmless" religious beliefs
- President Obama's Full Address To The Nation on Immigration
- Washington Times smearing the truth:Republicans in the Senate flunk a test to stand up against the NSA
- Darren Wilson and the Protocols of Official Exoneration
Trending on the Web