Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (6) U.S. Government To Pull Foreign Aid In El Salvador For Refusing Monsanto Seeds 07/26/14
- (4) Why I just unsubscribed from Ben Swann's newsletters 04/29/14
- (4) Doctor shoots armed patient in "gun free" Philly hospital 07/26/14
- (2) Daily Beast posts a misleading article about Ron Paul 07/26/14
- (2) Rand Paul's full-speech at Urban League this morning (7/25/2014) 07/25/14
- (2) Graphic Video Israeli Sniper Killing Wounded Civilian 07/22/14
- (2) University police label statement uttered through open window a ‘hate crime’ 07/26/14
- (2) Cops Beat This Father of Three to the Point of Hospitalization. ‘Oh Sorry Wrong Guy’ 07/25/14
- (2) Boston Police Say Residents Do Not 'Need' to Own Shotguns, Rifles 07/25/14
- (2) Wall Street Shadow Banking: You Can't Taper a Ponzi Scheme: “Time to Reboot” 07/26/14
- (2) 15 Videos That Will Shatter What You Thought You Knew About The World 07/26/14
- (2) Andrew Napolitano: WHAT If...? What if our democracy is a fraud? 07/25/14
- (2) Ron Paul 2016 - Independent Party 01/16/14
- (2) It Turns Out Hamas Didn’t Kidnap and Kill the 3 Israeli Teens After All 07/25/14
- (1) One Good Guy: 1, THREE Armed Thugs: 0! Philly CCW holder emerges Victorious in a Real 2-way Gun Fight! 07/15/13
The Last Hour
"Governments do not dictate major policy, major multinational corporations do. We’ve seen this time and time again, and one of the best examples out there is Monsanto. This time, the United States government wants to force GMO seeds on El Salvadorian farmers.
and gets slammed in the comments section on their Facebook page.
Check out the comments. If you have a FB account, join the rEVOLution onslaught!
Today's MUST-READ: Stopping police asset-forfeiture predators via Washington Times.
EDITORIAL: Stopping police asset-forfeiture predators
Left and right agree that civil-forfeiture laws must be radically reformed
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., is seeking to blaze a path for marijuana reform in the Senate with legislation that would officially legalize state medical marijuana programs and whittle away at federal drug possession penalties.
On Wednesday, the likely 2016 presidential candidate introduced an amendment to explicitly allow state medical marijuana regimes. On Thursday, he proposed a stand-alone bill that would lower federal penalties for repeat marijuana possession offenses and reform how law enforcement calculates the weight of drugs in baked goods.
Excluding the congressman who hit the only HR in the history of the congressional baseball game.
When the bodies of three Israeli teenagers, kidnapped in the West Bank, were found late last month, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu did not mince words. "Hamas is responsible, and Hamas will pay," he said, initiating a campaign that eventually escalated into the present conflict in the region.
But now, officials admit the kidnappings were not Hamas's handiwork after all.
Bruce Fein on government lawlessness
He’s carving out marijuana policy as an area of leadership, and that has some activists very, very excited.
By Lucia Graves | July 25, 2014
If he runs for president, Sen. Rand Paul will not be your typical Republican candidate. On Thursday the Kentucky senator filed yet another amendment protecting the states that have implemented medical-marijuana laws—as well as the patients and doctors acting in accordance with them—from federal prosecution.
The amendment, attached to the "Bring Jobs Home Act," would allow states to "enact and implement laws that authorize the use, distribution, possession, or cultivation of marijuana for medical use" without threat of federal interference. The measure would also protect patients in places where medical marijuana is legal (23 states and the District of Columbia) from prosecution for violating federal marijuana laws.
Paul, who is widely believed to be eyeing the presidency, introduced a separate measure in June to stop the Drug Enforcement Administration from using federal funds to go after medical-marijuana operations that are legal under state law. A similar version of the amendment introduced by Reps. Dana Rohrabacher and Sam Farr easily passed the lower chamber in May, underscoring marijuana's growing national acceptance.
Destroyed as "idolatry" by those currently running Mosul.
These people are seriously messed up.
Here is the video of the tomb being blown up today: